The North Face Denali Jacket - Straightforward comfort and durability make the toddler-sized Denali from The North Face the ultimate all-around fleece jacket for cold conditions.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% polyester fleece; Panels: 100% nylon taslan.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Made from soft, midweight, recycled Polartec 300 fleece
- Exceptionally warm, recycled heavyweight Polartec® 300 Series fleece is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to shed water
- The North Face Denali jacket features zippered handwarmer pockets, non-binding nylon/Lycra® spandex cuffs and an elastic-bound hem
- Elastic-bound cuffs Encased elastic at hem ID label bluesign® approved fabric
- 2-ply nylon overlay panels at shoulders, chest, and elbows increases durability and abrasion-resistance in high-stress areas
- Quick drying and breathable
- Full-length front zipper extends high for neck protection; write-on ID label helps prevent loss
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zipper garage for soft comfort on the chin and face
The North Face Denali jacket for infant boys snuggles your little one in warm, water-repellent polyester fleece and handsome style.
It's the same as yours -- just much, much smaller. Offering straightforward comfort and durability, this new infant-sized fleece is the ultimate all-around jacket for cold conditions. Made from soft, midweight, recycled Polartec® 300 fleece, durable fabric features DWR (durable water repellent) finish at exterior to increase weather resistance, and overlay nylon panel at shoulders, chest and elbows for added durability. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.