The North Face Denali Jacket - Straightforward comfort and durability make the toddler-sized Denali from The North Face the ultimate all-around fleece jacket for cold conditions.
Fiber Content: Body: 100% polyester fleece; Panels: 100% nylon taslan.
Country of Origin: Imported
- Made from soft, midweight, recycled Polartec 300 fleece
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- 2-ply nylon overlay panels at shoulders, chest, and elbows increases durability and abrasion-resistance in high-stress areas
- Quick drying and breathable
Weather and Wind:
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light moisture
- Zipper garage for soft comfort on the chin and face
- Zippered hand pockets
Sun and Ski Sports
It’s the same as yours -- just much, much smaller. Offering straightforward comfort and durability, this new infant-sized fleece is the ultimate all-around jacket for cold conditions. Made from soft, midweight, recycled Polartec® 300 fleece, durable fabric features DWR (durable water repellent) finish at exterior to increase weather resistance, and overlay nylon panel at shoulders, chest and elbows for added durability. Overlay is bluesign® approved fabric – a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.