The North Face Denali Down Jacket -
The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket takes a fleece jacket and melds it with 550 fill down to create a fabulous wintery mix. Elastic cuffs on the sleeves and hem will help slow any wind drafts. Worn as a mid-layer, you can send her off to school without fear of the chills. Unless she gets the flu, the Denali Down can't beat the flu...that we know of.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket.
- Polartec 300 Series fleece shell traps in gobs of warmth and provides a durable barrier between your young lady and the cold outside
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out drafts
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- The classic The North Face® fleece fortified with thermal-mapped down insulation for additional warmth and protection
- The 550-fill down insulation keeps her body heat close while making sure that the overall weight of the jacket stays low
- 550 fill down at chest and shoulders
- Water-resistant finish over shell fabric protects the down insulation from light rain and snow
- Zip- and snap-in compatible with liner-compatible TNF shell jackets
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- ID label helps her pick out his jacket before recess
- Elastic binding at cuffs
Those dark patches on the nearby sledding hill are starting to fill in, which means that it's time to take The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket out of storage. Thermal mapping strategically locates insulation in core areas and utilizes lightweight stretch fabrics along the side and elbow zones for unrestricted mobility.
Redefining a classic, this iconic fleece jacket is fortified with thermal-mapped, 550-fill down insulation at the chest and shoulders for additional warmth and protection.
Thermal mapping places insulation where it's needed the most (at the core and arms) for increased freedom of movement and warmth.
Midweight, 300-weight Polartec® fleece with water-repellent nylon taffeta abrasion panels at the chest, shoulders and elbows for extra protection.
Zip-in and snap-in compatible.
Zip hand pockets.
Contains 85% recycled content by weight.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.