The North Face Hedgehog Guide -
The North Face Hedgehog Guide iconic trail shoe, the latest update to the best-selling Hedgehog design, incorporates everything you need in a lightweight, streamlined speed-hiking shoe. Made from breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh and synthetic, this rugged women's trail sneaker boasts a women's-specific last that combines a snug fit at the heel with a roomy, seamless forepart, allowing natural, chafe-resistant toe splay when you're on the move. Innovative EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout the stride. The antimicrobial, ergonomically designed Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed integrates Poron inserts at the forefoot and heel for improved cushioning and support. A hard-wearing, grippy Vibram rubber outsole offers secure traction to The North Face Hedgehog Guide hiker in a range of conditions both on and off the trail.
- EVA Cradle Guide midsole provides impact protection and enhances natural stride transition
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual-density, molded EVA Cradle Guide midsole provides cushion and support
- TPU shank for lightweight support
- Northotic Pro 2.0 dual-density footbed with 2mm OrthoLite top layer for cushioning and comfort and 3mm EVA bottom layer for support and protection
- Leather, synthetic leather, and breathable mesh upper for durability and comfort
- Abrasion resistant breathable mesh
- Weight per pair Men's size 9 1lb 8oz
- Lightweight Vibram rubber outsole for durability and performance
- TPU shank and TPU Snake Plate flexible forefoot shield provide complete sole and forefoot protection
- Traditional lacing is easy to use and repair
- Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot
- Semeless, no-sew welded, synthetic leather forefoot
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
Moving light and fast through the woods can be easier said than done. Heavy hiking boots can drag you down and overheat your feet so badly that you don't feel like taking another step. Fortunately, the good folks at The North Face have felt your pain. the Women's Hedgehog Guide Hiking Shoe is all about moving fast and traveling light. The synthetic leather and mesh upper lets the air flow through to keep your foot cool and dry while crank out the miles. The Hedgehog's lightweight construction doesn't mean The North Face skimped on support, though. A dual-layer footbed, dual-layer midsole, TPU shank and flexible forefoot shield mean the Hedgehog is busy keeping your foot safe as you scurry down the trail.
Rocky Mountain Trail
The North Face Women's Hedgehog Guide.
The iconic Hedgehog is now even lighter and faster with a lightweight construction, exclusive Vibram® outsole and innovative CRADLE GUIDE™ technology that provides efficient, full-phase impact control to enhance natural foot strike. UPPER/ Leather toe cap for durability. Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot. Welded, synthetic, overlay-reinforced midfoot. Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh. Gusseted tongue. Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed. BOTTOM/ Dual-density, molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform. TPU shank for lightweight support. TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection. Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole. Weight per 1/2 pair: 10.2 oz (289 g). Weight per pair: 1 lb 4 oz (578 g). * weight based on Women’s 7.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Hedgehog Guide Shoe.
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Hedgehog Guide Shoe.
The North Face Hedgehog Guide Low Hiking Shoe - Women's is now even lighter and faster with a new lightweight construction, exclusive Vibram outsole and innovative CRADLE guide technology that provides efficient, full-phase impact control to enhance natural foot strike.
Hike maximum miles in minimal time in the lightweight hiking shoe.
Polyurethane coated leather toe cap for durability.
upper with a welded synthetic leather overlay forefoot and midfoot.
Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed.
TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility.
Dual-density, molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform.
Grippy Vibram® outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.