The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX -
The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX is back for Spring 2013 and lighter than ever!
The North Face's most iconic waterproof hiking shoe, the Hedgehog GTX, features a new, lighter design for hiking maximum miles in minimal time - Adventure Guides love this shoe.
Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout your stride.
Breathable GORE-TEX liner seals out moisture, allowing you to hike comfortably in wet trail conditions.
Snake Plate provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility.
Lightweight construction features a seamless forefoot and panels of breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh.
Grippy Vibram outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.
Get into some of the best mens hiking shoes for both on and off-trail use, the North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX
- Gusseted tongue with padded collar
Support and Cushioning:
- TPU shank provides support while keeping weight to a minimum
- Welded, synthetic overlays reinforce the midfoot for lightweight support; polyurethane-coated leather toe caps protect shoes from trail debris
- Removable EVA footbeds feature forefoot and heel cushioning and built-up heels for enhanced support
- Dual-density EVA midsole with Cradle Guide Technology is designed to enhance your natural stride while providing the cushioning and support needed for tough terrain
- Northotic 2.0 footbed is bio-mechanically designed for comfort and support
Weather and Wind:
- Gore-Tex® membranes with wicking nylon linings offer waterproof protection while allowing your moisture vapor to escape
- Gore-Tex(R) Extended Comfort Ranger waterproof membrane design
- Waterproof, breathable Extended Comfort Range Gore-Tex keeps feet dry
- X-2 dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole for cushion and stability
- Dual-density EVA midsoles deliver all-day cushioning and shock absorption; heels feature a stiffened cradle to help center the heel and enhance stabilty
- Synthetic leather uppers with nylon mesh panels are flexible, lightweight and durable for breathable, comfortable use on the trail
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining with Northotic(TM) Pro 2.0 insole
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh upper in a hiking shoe style
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight Vibram rubber sole provides a secure grip
- Lightweight, responsive Vibram rubber outsole for traction and grip
- The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX hiking shoes feature aggressive Vibram® rubber outsoles for dependable traction on uneven terrain
- Thermoplastic urethane shank plates add torsional rigidity and protection from uneven terrain
- Cradle Guide directs the foot from impact to toe-off for a more efficient transition into the next stride
- PU-coated leather toe cap increases durability
- Seamless, no-sew, welded, synthetic-leather forefoot
- Injection-molded TPU shank and Snake Plate provide protection under the forefoot
Fast, light, and secure.
When you only have a little time and a lot of miles to cover, lace up The North Face Men's Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking Shoe. Weighing in at under a pound each, the Hedgehog boasts a Gore-Tex membrane for guaranteed waterproof protection and an EVA Cradle Guided midsole for cushioning and an enhanced natural stride.
Get ready to take on the trails in the latest edition of the iconic Hedgehog Guide GTX® from The North Face®!
A breathable, lightweight, waterproof hiker.
Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
Seamless, welded synthetic overlays.
GORE-TEX® technology provides breathable, waterproof protection from the elements.
helps keep debris out.
PU coated toe cap for added protection.
Plush tongue and collar.
Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
Northotic™ Pro 2.0 footbed for underfoot comfort.
Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide™ technology provides impact protection and stability through the stride.
TPU shank for light stability.
Grippy Vibram® outsole offers lightweight durability to last for miles.
Snake Plate™ helps prevent against stone bruises without sacrificing flexibility.
Lighter than ever, the waterproof/breathable Hedgehog Guide GTX shoe from The North Face frees you up to hike further and faster. An exclusive lightweight Vibram outsole and CRADLE GUIDE technology contribute to an efficient, full-phase foot strike. A leather toe cap and abrasion-resistant mesh aid durability while the TPU Snake Plate delivers bomber forefoot protection on rugged trails.
A new addition to The North Face's best-selling Hedgehog collection, the versatile Men’s Hedgehog III gives you a protective, breathable membrane paired with a lightweight, supportive Vibram® rubber outsole; perfect for your warm-weather light-hiking needs. Experience the cushioned comfort and reliable support of these durable low-profile hiking shoes.
Keep up on the trail, even in rain, wearing these lightweight Hedgehog Guide GTX hiking shoes from The North Face.
The North Face Hedgehog Guide GTX Hiking shoes offer lightweight construction, a stout, supportive fit and waterproof protection to keep feet happy on the trail.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
With waterproof, breathable protection, a supportive midsole, and secure Vibram traction, the Hedgehog III GTX is a light hiker that handles almost any conditions.
Country of Origin: Imported
Rocky Mountain Trail
Our iconic waterproof hiking shoe features a new, lighter design for Spring 2013 for hiking maximum miles in minimal time.
Dual-density EVA Cradle Guide™ technology in the midsole enhances impact control during foot strike and provides a stable platform throughout your stride. Breathable GORE-TEX® liner seals out moisture, allowing you to hike comfortably in wet trail conditions. Snake Plate™ provides superior underfoot protection for reduced stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility. Lightweight construction features a seamless forefoot and panels of breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh. Grippy Vibram® outsole is lightweight, yet durable, and aids with stable footing over wet or dry terrain.