The North Face Inferno -40 Sleeping Bag Regular -
The The North Face Inferno -40 Sleeping Bag is designed for the most extreme environments from high-up in the Himalaya to down in Antarctica.
Made with ultra-light yet waterproof 20D Pertex Endurance fabric to insure the goose down, and you, stay warm and dry (seems not sealed, so not completely waterproof)
850 fill power goose down (one ounce fills 850 cubic inches!) is some of the lightest and most compressible down on the market.
Side-block chevron baffles keep down from shifting and creating cold spots, so you stay warmer.
Part of The North Face's elite Summit Series.
A Vaulted footbox is designed to fit around your feet and keep them extra warm.
An expedition fit is designed for layering while still being thermally efficient.
Comes with a compression stuffsack that doubles as an ultralight summit pack for when you're leaving camp behind for a fast and light push for the top.
Stay warm in the most extreme environments with this incredible expedition sleeping bag from The North Face.
- Expedition fit for more warmth, less weight and bulk
- Lightweight 20D Pertex Endurance nylon ripstop shell fabric backed by ultrathin membrane for high breathability, wind and water resistance
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture on shell fabric; 30D nylon taffeta lining
- Climashield Prism (a synthetic insulation) anti-compression pads at head, torso, and feet for greater thermal efficiency
- Ergonomic hood with drawcord adjustment surrounds head for warmth and comfort
- Premium 850+ fill Eastern European grey goose down for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility
- Side-block chevron (V-shaped) baffles prevent down from shifting to prevent cold spots
- Down-filled draft collar to seal in warmth
- Trapezoidal baffles keep down in place and prevent cold spots
- Oversized, down-filled ergonomic draft tube along zipper keeps warmth from escaping
- Shoulder-level zip watch pocket
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls; hang loops for drying
- Zipper reinforcement for smooth, anti-snag zipping
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
- Compression stuff sack doubles as a summit pack; mesh storage bag
- Vaulted ergonomic foot box allows natural foot movement while retaining warmth
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
When minimal weight and maximum warmth are crucial, The North Face Summit Series Inferno -40° provides the highest level of protection and comfort with ultralight 850+ fill goose down and durable Pertex Endurance shell fabric.