The North Face Inferno -40 Down Sleeping Bag -
The The North Face Inferno -40 Sleeping Bag is designed for the most extreme environments from high-up in the Himalaya to down in Antarctica.
Made with ultra-light yet waterproof 20D Pertex Endurance fabric to insure the goose down, and you, stay warm and dry (seems not sealed, so not completely waterproof)
850 fill power goose down (one ounce fills 850 cubic inches!) is some of the lightest and most compressible down on the market.
Side-block chevron baffles keep down from shifting and creating cold spots, so you stay warmer.
Part of The North Face's elite Summit Series.
A Vaulted footbox is designed to fit around your feet and keep them extra warm.
An expedition fit is designed for layering while still being thermally efficient.
Comes with a compression stuffsack that doubles as an ultralight summit pack for when you're leaving camp behind for a fast and light push for the top.
Stay warm in the most extreme environments with this incredible expedition sleeping bag from The North Face.
- Baffled construction eliminates cold spots
- Oversized, down-filled draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- The 850-fill goose down insulation holds in heat and keeps you warm in brutally cold temperatures
- 850+ fill Hungarian grey goose down
- Pertex Endurance fabric is waterproof and wicks moisture to help keep you and the down insulation dry
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls are easy to find for pre-dawn wake-ups
- Compression stuffsack doubles as a summit pack
- Winter heat trap with center draw
- Side-block chevron baffles
- Vaulted ergonomic footbox surrounds your feet in warmth
- 20D Pertex Endurance shell
Serious insulation for serious expeditions.
Whether you're exploring Antarctica or working for an 8,000-meter summit, you're going to need a bit of rest to keep your strength up. The North Face Inferno -40 Degree Down Sleeping Bag features 850-fill down and waterproof shell fabric boost your odds of getting some sleep in extreme conditions.
The North Face’s warmest expedition down sleeping bag is the Inferno -40. With the Hungarian grey goose down and winter heat trap you are sure to stay warm in the coldest of places. The Inferno -40 bag also boasts a Pertex Endurance shell to keep you dry in wet conditions. Also, features a vaulted foot-box and a compression stuff-sack that doubles as a summit pack.
Constructed with a durable, waterproof Pertex® Endurance shell and ultralight 850 fill goose down, The North Face Inferno -40 Degree Sleeping Bag provides the highest level of protection and comfort on expeditions in extreme conditions, where minimal weight and maximum warmth are critical.