The North Face Mountain 25 Expedition Tent -
Pitching a tent in wind-scoured conditions at a 5,200-meter base camp isn't as easy as it sounds. It's especially difficult when you're hovering over a steep ridge in whiteout conditions. The Mountain 25 is designed to excel in such merciless environs, and incorporates reinforced construction and multidirectional lift technology to ensure safety and protection. With space to sleep two, this versatile lodge is the most compact of the Summit Series expedition tents.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Popular searches that include this item:
- Fully taped nylon bucket floor
Weather and Wind:
- Polyurethane (PU) port window, cold-crack tested to -60°F
- Reflective guylines and glow-in-the-dark zip pulls
- DAC stakes with pull cord
- No-stretch Kevlar guylines with camming adjuster
- Compatible with square gear loft
- Dual doors with poled front vestibule