The North Face Nuptse Jacket -
There's nothing warmer than The North Face Nuptse Jacket. This jacket is insulated with 550-fill down that provides tons of warmth even in very cold weather. DWR on the outside repels water to help him stay dry. The Nuptse Jacket's reinforced stitching adds durability and stands up to the abuse that boys tend to dish out. This boys' down jacket is designed to beat the absolute coldest temps so you can send him outdoors in confidence.
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- The 550-fill down insulation keeps his body heat close while making sure that the overall weight of the jacket stays low
- Water-resistant finish over shell fabric protects the down insulation from light rain and snow
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs to keep out cold air
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture.
- Full-length zip with interior storm flap.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Jacket stuffs into inner zip pocket.
- Zip-in function with compatible The North Face jackets
- Zip handwarmer pockets give junior a toasty place to stash chilly fingers
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Interior stormflap at center front zip
- Woven interior ID label.
- 100% polyester exterior fabric
- Sewn-through quilting keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots.
- Sewn-through construction helps keep the insulation firmly in place
- Reinforced stitching for durability
Lining and Layers:
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Hook-and-loop cuffs.
- ID label helps him pick out his jacket before recess
From keeping warm on a wintry playground to bundling up around camp, he'll stay warm and toasty in The North Face's Nuptse Jacket. Full of 550-fill goose down, this jacket doesn't let him lose any body heat. Zip-in & Snap-in compatible with select The North Face shells.
The North Face knows boys love to be outdoors so to keep them warm in the wintry months the Nuptse Jacket provides just that with the 550-fill down insulation and the Durable Water Repellent provides excellent weather resistance. The reinforced stitching in high-stress areas makes this an all around durable jacket that allows extensive mobility, knowing boys that's a lot of movement. Also for a quick escape it is zip-in and snap-in compatible.
Grown-up warmth and features for the small fry in your life.
Built with the same quality materials as the classic adult version, The North Face Boys' Nuptse Down Jacket has the tools to keep your little ripper warm when Mother Nature threatens to turn a regular-ol' winter day into a week-long deep freeze.
A little thing like winter isn't going to hold him back! Make sure he's protected with The North Face Kids® Nuptse Jacket.
Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
A little thing like winter isn't going to hold him back! Make sure he's protected with The North Face Kids Nuptse Jacket.
Whether this jacket is worn in Anchorage, Chicago, or Kathmandu, boys will remain warm beneath this classic down jacket's generous 600 fill down insulation. Designed to endure cold conditions, this jacket also withstands loads of activity thanks to the reinforced stitching in high-stress areas. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish at exterior provides extra weather-resistance.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Popular searches that include this item:
The North Face mantra, Never Stop Exploring, is evident in every piece of clothing they produce. Long seen as the go-to choice for serious adventurers doing scary things, the brand infuses features and functionality from its expedition level products into their constantly expanding line of youth apparel and gear.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Whether worn to traverse the icy streets of Anchorage, or the frigid lakefront trails of Chicago, boys stay protected and warm beneath this jacket's 550-fill down insulation.
Designed to endure the cold, this durable winter jacket withstands loads of activity thanks to the reinforced stitching in high-stress areas. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish at exterior provides extra weather-resistance.