The North Face Nuptse Jacket -
There's nothing warmer than The North Face Nuptse Jacket. This jacket is insulated with 550-fill down that provides tons of warmth even in very cold weather. DWR on the outside repels water to help him stay dry. The Nuptse Jacket's reinforced stitching adds durability and stands up to the abuse that boys tend to dish out. This boys' down jacket is designed to beat the absolute coldest temps so you can send him outdoors in confidence.
- Embroidered logo at left chest
- 550 fill goose down insulation delivers exceptional warmth.
- Water-resistant finish over shell fabric protects the down insulation from light rain and snow
- The 550-fill down insulation keeps his body heat close while making sure that the overall weight of the jacket stays low
- Full-length zipper, with interior storm flap, ensures protection from the elements.
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs to keep out cold air
- Zip handwarmer pockets give junior a toasty place to stash chilly fingers
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Zippered hand pockets for valuables.
- Interior stormflap at center front zip
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®.
- Sewn-through construction helps keep the insulation firmly in place
- Constructed of 100% polyester shell fabric with DWR finish.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on fabric gives long life to water resistant technologies and helps water bead up and roll of the surface of the fabric.
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- 100% polyester taffeta lining.
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® fastener closure for a secure comfortable fit.
- ID label helps him pick out his jacket before recess
- ID label so clothes are easier to locate on the bus or in the lodge.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Nuptse Jacket.
The SPECS of The North Face Boys' Nuptse Jacket.
The North Face knows boys love to be outdoors so to keep them warm in the wintry months the Nuptse Jacket provides just that with the 550-fill down insulation and the Durable Water Repellent provides excellent weather resistance. The reinforced stitching in high-stress areas makes this an all around durable jacket that allows extensive mobility, knowing boys that's a lot of movement. Also for a quick escape it is zip-in and snap-in compatible.
Whether The North Face Boy's Nuptse Down Jacket is worn in Anchorage, Chicago, or Kathmandu, boys will remain warm beneath this classic puffy jacket's generous 550 fill down insulation. Designed to endure cold conditions, this jacket also withstands loads of activity, thanks to the reinforced stitching in high-stress areas.
The Nuptse jacket by The North Face Kids® will quickly become your son's favorite!
Exterior is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) technology to keep him dry.
Full-length zipper with interior draft flap for added protection.
Hand pockets have zippered reverse entry.
Stowable at inside chest pocket.
Elastic binding at cuffs for added comfort.
at inside left hem.
Branding detail at front, back, and cuff.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Built with the same quality materials as the classic adult version, The North Face Boys' Nuptse Down Jacket has the tools to keep your little ripper warm when Mother Nature threatens to turn a regular-ol' winter day into a week-long deep freeze.
Rocky Mountain Trail
Whether worn to traverse the icy streets of Anchorage, or the frigid lakefront trails of Chicago, boys stay protected and warm beneath this jacket's 550-fill down insulation. Designed to endure the cold, this durable winter jacket withstands loads of activity thanks to the reinforced stitching in high-stress areas. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish at exterior provides extra weather-resistance.