The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant -
The Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant by The North Face or the cool kids say TNF. Updated, these are TNF's or The North Face's best-selling convertible pants, featuring modernized lines, bluesign fabric (socially responsible manufacturing processes), extra carrying capacity and improved durability. Perfect for day hikes, globetrotting, or just touring the Forest Preserve, these pants have an UPF of 30, DWR finish- water repellency, quick drying, partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and a built in belt. Convertible into 10" shorts, with color coded leg zips, and secure zip pocket near the right hand pocket for all your hiding needs. These pants remind of the one time I wanted to hike the Grand Canyon, but I couldn't because our tour bus was leaving, or something worthless. I don't know, but the pockets on these guys are really classy. North Face made these out of 100% nylon faille fabric.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant.
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant.
- Back pocket size increased for extra capacity.
Weather and Wind:
- DWR finish to repel wet weather
- Ankle zips with interior wind flaps
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish is abrasion and water resistant
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Pant legs zip off to a 10" short
- Cargo pockets, secure zip pocket, and larger back pockets store gear
- Zippered coin pocket
- Side leg zips for easy on and off
- Secure zip pocket near the right hand pocket.
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Two hand pockets, one with security zip pocket
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and belt included
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Right side utility pockets
- Touch-fasten back pockets
- Large capacity cargo pockets at side
- Cargo pockets on thigh
- Relaxed fit
- Partial elastic waist and belt for the perfect fit
- 70D 165 g/m2 (5.82 oz/yd2) 100% nylon woven
- Made from 100% nylon faille, a bluesign approved fabric for environmental health
- Quick-drying fabric to keep you comfortable
- Elastic waist with rugged nylon webbing belt
Lining and Layers:
Size and Dimensions:
- 30" inseam (short), 32" inseam (regular), 34" inseam (long)
- Made in Bangladesh
- Elastic rear belt loops to hold pant legs when converted
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability.
- Adjustable tunnel belt with quick-release buckle
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility.
- US shipments only
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- UPF protection from the hot summer sun
Superiority lends its hand to those who prepare for the trail with The North Face men's Paramount Peak Convertible pants. As their best selling convertible pant outfitted in a durable, mid-weight abrasion resistant nylon, the Paramount Peak pants transform from pant to short providing you with the option of ultimate comfort. Enjoy the peak performance of The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible men's pants.
Oregon Mountain Community
The North Face Paramount Convertible Pant is made for traveling anywhere from the streets of Madrid to the mountains outside Kathmandu. With a UPF 30 treatment the Paramount Convertible pant protects you from sun while also prolonging the life of the fabric. Quick-drying 100% nylon construction makes the Paramount Convertible Pant easy to maintain while traveling while zip-off lower legs keep you cool when the temperature climbs. Please note: These pants have a generous cut throughout so size accordingly.
The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for Men have been updated with roomier pockets and increased durability. Pant legs unzip at knees and transform into shorts, ensuring adaptability in all conditions. The elastic waistband at back and webbed belt provide a custom fit. The North Face Convertible Pants are made with midweight 100% nylon faille and bluesign® approved - a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AJFB.
Get ultimate versatility in The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pant for men. Wear this midweight nylon pant for protection while you hike, and then zip off the legs for cool and comfortable shorts when you get to camp. The North Face added extra pocket space to the best-seller for more storage, and made the fabric even more durable so it can stand up to your most rigorous hikes.
You'll be at the top of your game whenever you wear these versatile pants. A redesign of The North Face's bestselling convertible pant, the Paramount Peak features modernized style lines, eco-friendly fabrics, extra carrying capacity, and improved durability. Made of durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon faille fabric and treated with a DWR finish for water repellency and quick drying. It also offers UPF 30 sun protection. Pant legs zip off to convert into a longer 10" short. Partial elastic waistband with included belt. Color-coded side-leg zips for easy on and off. Two front waist pockets with zippered security pocket near right pocket. Two side cargo pockets for securing extra gear. Two large-capacity back pockets. Gusseted crotch for increased mobility. Zippered fly. Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability. Imported.
M - 30"
L - 30.5"
XL - 31"
2XL - 31"
M - 32"
L - 32.5"
XL - 33"
2xl - 33"
M - 34"
L - 34.5"
XL - 35"
2XL - 35"
Whether you face bluebird skies or foul weather, The North Face's Paramount Peak Convertible pant provides climate-accomodating options like a zip-off leg design and a precip shedding DWR finish. Crafted with bluedesign-certified, environmentally friendly fabics, this pant can be converted to a 10-inch inseam short, it provides a comfortable fit with a partial elastic waist, and it provides ample pocket space with secure cargo pockets at the side and back.
The North Face`s best-selling convertible pant updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. Elastic waistband at back with webbed belt included. Made with midweight nylon fabric that’s bluesign approved — a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
• Pant legs zip off to 10 in. short.
• Please note: Extra front (left) belt loop is available on select colors/lengths.
• Avg Weight: 500 g (17.6 oz)
• Inseam: S 30 in, R 32 in, L 34 in.
• Fabric: 177 g/m² 100% nylon faille
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Adjust to the surrounding climate in a flash with the zip-on/zip-off leg feature of The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible pants.
Fiber Content: 100% nylon.
Country of Origin: Imported
Sierra Trading Post
Made of DWR-treated nylon that resists abrasion and water, The North Face's Paramount Peak pants feature zip-off pant legs so you can adjust to ever-changing backcountry conditions.
These best-selling pants have been redesigned for extra carrying capacity and increased durability. 100% abrasion-resistant nylon shell sports a water-resistant finish. Legs zip off for 10” shorts. Front cargo pockets are rotated to the side for convenient access. Back pockets are larger for increased capacity. Elastic waistband provides a custom fit. UPF rating of 30. Imported.
Inseams: 30", 32". Sizes: S-3XL.
Inseams: 34". Sizes: M-XL.
Colors: New Taupe Green, Dune Beige, Moab Khaki, Black, Asphalt Gray, Weimaraner Brown.
Our best-selling convertible pant that offers improved durability and versatility.