Timberland Chocorua Trail Hiker - The Chocorua Trail Low Hiker is built with a premium waterproof leather and ballistic mesh upper for lightweight durability and extreme breathability. The fully gusseted tongue provides added comfort and keeps out debris. The full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption. The Chocorua Trail also features a fully contoured last for an anatomical fit; removable footbed for added support; and a B.S.F.P. motion-efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for superior traction. Imported.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion.
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system, lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Lightweight, durable, and highly breathable
Weather and Wind:
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather.
- Premium waterproof leather/ballistic mesh upper
- Gore-Tex® membrane provides breathable waterproof protection.
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Removable, dual-density, EVA footbed for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation.
Traction and Grip:
- Active rubber lug outsole for superior traction
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep out debris
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection.
Back by popular demand, our Chocorua Trail boot is just perfect for day hikes and all other outdoor activities. The Gore-Tex® membrane will keep your feet dry and comfortable; the rugged outsole will provide the traction you need wherever you're headed.