Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex Membrane -
Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for Men Features.
Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for Men.
The Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for Men is ready for hiking on any rugged terrain. Its BSFP motion efficiency system and active rubber lug outsole gives you better traction to keep you from slipping. It reduces the pressure in every braking, supporting, flexing, and propelling for greater stability and movement. These shoes also keep your feet dry and comfortable. While the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane shields water out and allows vapor from sweat to pass through, the combination of the padded collar, padded tongue, and the removable dual-density EVA footbed cushions your feet. And for a customizable fit, you can simply adjust its lacing system. So whether you're ascending or descending on a steep slope or simply trekking in the wilderness, these shoes are definitely the pair of footwear to choose. Order the Timberland Chocorua Trail Mid with Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for Men now.
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P— motion efficiency system, lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance
Weather and Wind:
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Gore-Tex membrane provides breathable waterproof protection
- Comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection
- Removable, dual-density, EVA footbed
Hit the trails with this beastly boot from Timberland®.
Premium waterproof leather upper.
Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane.
Adjustable lacing for a tailored fit.
Removable, dual-density EVA footbed.
Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out.
EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
B.S.F.P.™ motion-efficient rubber lug outsole for superior traction.
During activity, your foot goes through four motions: braking, supporting, flexing and propelling and follows a curved center of pressure path.
Timberland's engineers have designed B.S.F.P.™ lugs aligned along this path to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.