Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Mid -
A perfect choice for hikes that demand protection AND comfort, the Timberland® White Ledge Waterproof Mid Hiking Boot for Men provides all day waterproof protection and comfort with excellent traction. The White Ledge combines a premium, full-grain, waterproof leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance with seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry and protected in any weather. Moisture wicking textile lining keeps feet dry and comfortable, while the padded collar and gusseted tongue provide additional comfort on the trail and keep debris out. The removable, dual-density, perforated EVA footbed provides lightweight support, cushioning, and additional air circulation. The White Ledge's durable rubber outsole features Timberland's B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system for improved traction and longer wearing performance. Adjustable lacing system provides a tailored fit. Weight per pair: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Color: Brown. Imported.
Walk easier with Timberland®'s B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System. Your foot goes through four motions (braking, supporting, flexing and propelling) and follows a curved center path of pressure in every step. The Timberland B.S.F.P. outsole strategically aligns lugs and flex grooves along this center-of-pressure path and the four motion areas to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance. Enjoy superior acceleration, deceleration, and consistent traction from your footwear with the B.S.F.P. system from Timberland.
Manufacturer model #: 12135.
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system, lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance
Weather and Wind:
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Removable, dual-density, EVA footbed for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
Traction and Grip:
- Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection
- Rugged and durable day hiker for wet or inclement conditions.
Pave the path to adventure in the Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Mid hiking boot. Underfoot, this men's shoe has a textile chassis that supports an EVA midsole from the ground up. The upper is waterproofed for dry protection from the elements. The rubber outsole of the Timberland White Ledge Waterproof Mid boot brakes on descent and grips on ascent.
O2GearShop.com (Fall 2012)
Crafted from premium full-grain waterproof leather and then seam-sealed for complete protection from raindrops and water crossings, our White Ledge Mid Waterproof Hiker was designed to get you to the summit and back in comfort and safety. A traditional hiker silhouette looks right at home out on the trails, and we've ensured that you'll experience all-day comfort through the removable dual-density EVA footbed, padded collar, and B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction. Imported.
The White Ledge hiker is perfect for those days when you need protection along with comfort. It's waterproof to keep your feet dry and the rubber outsole provides excellent traction, so you can focus on the trail - not where you step.
Popular searches that include this item:
You're sure to have a positive outdoor experience when you have these waterproof boots on your feet. They're comfortable, durable and great looking.
B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system rubber lug sole.