Timberland White Ledge -
Timberland White Ledge - Men's The Timberland White Ledge boot features a waterproof leather upper to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The rubber lug sole incorporates a B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system, which means the lugs are strategically placed to follow the natural motion of your foot and disperse pressure to where it is needed. A removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and shock absorption. An adjustable lacing system promises a tailored fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion.
Lining and Layers:
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable.
Support and Cushioning:
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system, lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance.
Weather and Wind:
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keep feet dry in any weather.
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Removable, dual-density, EVA footbed for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation.
- External heel covering provides rear foot protection.
The White Ledge hiker is perfect for those days when you need protection along with comfort. It's waterproof to keep your feet dry and the rubber outsole provides excellent traction, so you can focus on the trail - not where you step.
Waterproof and comfortable so you can focus on the trail and not your feet. Constructed of premium full-grain leather for durability, with a padded collar and tongue for comfort in motion. The removable dual-density EVA footbed is perforated for air circulation. Moisture-wicking textile lining keeps feet dry. Rubber outsole with B.S.F.P. motion-efficienty system flexes with your foot for increased traction and performance. Imported.