Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak -
Don't be intimidated about becoming a river rat. Dive right in with this affordable, sturdy, versatile inflatable.
Interested in getting into whitewater kayaking, but don't know where to start? The Tributary Tomcat Solo Inflatable Kayak is a great first step. The Tributary Tomcat is a durable, well-priced, entry-level kayak that will last for many seasons on the river.
- Extra wide and stable construction all but eliminates the possibility of rolling and makes the kayak an excellent choice for those new to paddling
- Heavy-duty PVC outershell, double top-stitched seams, and 20-gauge vinyl bladders mean you can bump into rocks without fear of reprisals
- Deflated boat packs into a carrying bag (sold separately), fits in your car trunk, and weighs 40 pounds
Support and Cushioning:
- The inflatable thwart seat provides great back support and can be located where you want it.
- Self-bailing floor means your boat won't get bogged down or swamped when water splashes in
- Large size accommodates a long day's worth of gear or light overnight gear needs
- High-quality Summit II valves make inflation and deflation easy.
- Three chamber hull design for safety.
- Boat stands up to light-to-moderate whitewater rapids and handles decently on flatwater too
- Boat can handle a load capacity of up to 325 pounds
- One-year warranty.
- Large grab loops at bow and stern for an easy carry.
- Repair kit included.
- Self-bailing floor quickly drains away water.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops for easy attachment of dry bags, gear and accessories.
- Seat is removable and adjustable
- Heavy-duty PVC outer shell encloses the rugged vinyl AIREcell inner bladder.
Northern River Supply
The Tributary Tomcat Solo is a great entry-level inflatable kayak with high-performance features. Three main air chambers for safety and an inflatable thwart seat for support and comfort.