Twenty Two Designs Hammerhead Bindings -
The unmatched power and control of the HammerHead is due to the adjustable underfoot cable routing, the large toepiece with long wings that contacts the full length of the duckbill, and the long smooth spring travel.The adjustable cable guides allow the binding to be optimized for any skier's preference. Whether neutral or active, the HammerHead will deliver a smooth, solid ride on any ski. To control today's bigger, heavier skis, you need a binding like the HammerHead.The HammerHead is built to stand up to todays hard skiing telemarkers. Ski it with confidence knowing that it wont leave you stranded in the backcountry; no repair kit required.
- Easy one size fits all adjustment
- One-piece toeplate construction - no welds, rivets, or double mount.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole.
- Easy to use spring loaded Hammer Heel, snaps up or down with a flick of a ski pole
Weather and Wind:
- Five dramatically different cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions and make long tours a breeze.
- Ultra secure mounting pattern
- 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break.
- Weight is 3lbs per pair including HammerHeel and climbing bale.
- Over 2inches of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex correctly at the bellows
- Easy cable guide adjustment and long spring travel
- 2 Year Warranty
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The unmatched power and control of the HammerHead comes from adjustable underfoot cable routing, a large burly toeplate, and long smooth spring travel.
Country of Origin: USA