Twenty Two Designs Hammer Head Binding -
The unmatched power and control of the HammerHead is due to the adjustable underfoot cable routing, the large toepiece with long wings that contacts the full length of the duckbill, and the long smooth spring travel.The adjustable cable guides allow the binding to be optimized for any skier's preference. Whether neutral or active, the HammerHead will deliver a smooth, solid ride on any ski. To control today's bigger, heavier skis, you need a binding like the HammerHead.The HammerHead is built to stand up to todays hard skiing telemarkers. Ski it with confidence knowing that it wont leave you stranded in the backcountry; no repair kit required.
- Easy, one-size-fits-all size adjustment.
- One-piece toeplate construction - no welds, rivets, or double mount.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole.
Weather and Wind:
- Five dramatically different cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions and make long tours a breeze.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break.
- Weight is 3lbs per pair including HammerHeel and climbing bale.
- Over 2inches of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.