Vans Authentic - The Vans Authentic casual skate shoe is THE original classic. The shoe that started it all for Vans has remained a favorite since 1966. Never duplicated and never out of style, this deck shoe features a canvas upper with laces and a Vans' classic "Off the Wall" outsole. Wt. 13.5 oz.
- Grommeted lacing creates customizable fit
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining, cushioning insole
- Cotton drill lining
- Contrast stitching accents add retro style detail
- Vulcanized striped rubber midsole
- Traditional gum rubber outsole
Traction and Grip:
- Grippy rubber traction outsole
- Lightweight and flexible canvas upper
- Canvas upper in a casual skate sneaker style
- Die-cut EVA insert
- Vulcanized sole attachment
Vans Authentic lace-up deck shoes. Canvas upper. Padded insole. Vulcanized rubber midsole. Vans side label. Rubber Vans "Off the Wall" heel badge. Gum rubber waffle outsole. Imported.
The original Van shoe-- The Authentic-- was created in February of 1966. The superior grip was due to Vans' specially designed pure gum rubber waffle sole, which was a major innovation in skate wear.
Vans keeps it classic with the Authentic skate shoes.
Vans is known as the original surf and skate shoe. Over the years this model in particular has been worn by Jay Adams and Sean Penn to name a few. It is stylish, yet simple and feels oh so good on your foot.