Vans Authentic - The Vans Authentic casual skate shoe is THE original classic. The shoe that started it all for Vans has remained a favorite since 1966. Never duplicated and never out of style, this deck shoe features a canvas upper with laces and a Vans' classic "Off the Wall" outsole. Wt. 13.5 oz.
- Vulcanized waffle rubber outsoles.
- Traditional gum rubber outsole
- Vulcanized striped rubber midsole
- Cotton drill lining
- Contrast stitching accents add retro style detail
Lining and Layers:
- Textile lining, cushioning insole
- Grommeted lacing creates customizable fit
Traction and Grip:
- Grippy rubber traction outsole
- Lightweight and flexible canvas upper
- Canvas upper in a casual oxford skate sneaker style with a round toe
- Vulcanized sole attachment
- Solid colorways.
- Die-cut EVA insert
- Metal eyelets.
Vans' storied history, and our connection with skate and surf culture, began in 1966 Southern California with the rolling out of a single pair of shoes. They were named Authentic. In the generations since, they have only gotten more popular amongst hardcore skaters and skate enthusiasts. Their design is simple, stylish, and effective: a low top lace-up profile made with sturdy canvas uppers, and signature waffle rubber soles.
The original Van shoe-- The Authentic-- was created in February of 1966. The superior grip was due to Vans' specially designed pure gum rubber waffle sole, which was a major innovation in skate wear.
Vans Authentic lace-up deck shoes. Canvas upper. Padded insole. Vulcanized rubber midsole. Vans side label. Rubber Vans "Off the Wall" heel badge. Gum rubber waffle outsole. Imported.
Stay authentic with this classic Vans shoe. Because as long as you are wearing this pair of Vans you will never lose sight of the simple things in life.
Vans keeps it classic with the Authentic oxford.