Vans Matlock Snowboard Boots -
The Vans Men's Matlock Snowboard Boots offer ultimate freestyle versatility. An all-mountain boot ready to cause some serious mayhem.
Power Cuff closure at the top and Boa® Lacing from the instep down provide quick and easy zonal adjustability in the precise locations you need it most. The TriFit X thermal liner hugs your heel for added performance while the flex toe box provides additional comfort. The V3 footbed dishes out dual-density impact relief pads to absorb some of the shock from stomping around all day. The OTW Lite outsole offers lightweight construction with a tacky rubber pattern for max traction in slick conditions and a dampening pad at the heel for added shock absorption.
Support and Cushioning:
- Overmolded arch support cradle
- Power Cuff up top lets you customize your level of support from soft to aggro
- Twist-and-go Boa lacing from the instep down tightens your boots in a flash
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Side-mounted Boa lacing system provides closure to the forefoot and critical ankle/instep areas for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Internal web harnesses hold liners closed for better fit and prevent them from moving inside shells; lace locks maintain desired tension
- TriFit-X thermal liner holds your ankle down with an asymmetrical X-Cage, has a comfort-flex toe box (no more black toes of death), and has a heat-moldable, dual-density core to achieve a customized fit
- Center tongue construction and internal web harnesses pad and secure feet down for controlled riding
- Trifit X thermal formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- OTW Lite outsole keeps you bouncing off the wall with a combination of EVA construction, a high-traction lug pattern, and an integrated ImpactSorb heel-cushioning cassette
- Majority EVA construction for lightweight performance
Lining and Layers:
- V3 footbed is made from V-Tech high-rebounding EVA and features an over-molded injected arch-support and airflow perforations and anti-odor top layer to combat the funk
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Antimicrobial molded footbeds feature integrated arch support and anatomically placed, dual-density metatarsal and heel relief pads
Traction and Grip:
- Skate-influenced, low-profile outsoles offer lightweight performance; aggressive tacky rubber perimeter lugs provide high traction in wet and slippery slop
- Upper cuff power straps let you adjust tension and closure to the uppers at will; closure configuration provides quick, easy zonal closure and adjustability
- Classic skate shoe-inspired patterns and a forgiving flex round out the Vans Matlock boots
- Pleasure Cuff
- Asymmetrical X-Cage for nailed-in heel hold
- Skate-style silhouette for low-profile board feel
- Anti-odor treated topsheet
- Internal power plates increase turning response; impact-absorbing heel cassettes damp vibrations
This one's got the case closed on comfort and performance.
Made with mobility and no-nonsense functionality in mind, the Vans Matlock Boa Snowboard Boot features a moderate flex and customization up the wazoo.
Strap on the Vans Matlock snowboard boots and dial up the ultimate in freestyle versatility. Powerful top cuff closures and Boa® lacing from insteps down give quick and easy zonal adjustability.
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Strap on the Matlock and dial up the ultimate in freestyle versatility. Power Cuff closure at the top and BOA Lacing from the instep down provide quick and easy zonal adjustability in the precise locations you need it most. Classic skate shoe-inspired patterns and a forgiving flex round out this perennial favorite.