Vibram Fivefingers KSO -
Vibram FiveFingers have become the more popular barefoot running shoes, thanks to the benefits they provide. FiveFingers shoes stimulate the muscles in your feet and lower legs to build strength, endurance, and improve your range of motion. They feature durable Vibram rubber soles for protection. Included among Vibram FiveFingers KSO's best uses are running, fitness training, cross-fit, light trekking, bouldering, water sports, and travel.
Sizes: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, Whole Sizes Only.
Important sizing info, please read BEFORE ordering.
If you look closely at the Vibram FiveFingers size chart, you will notice that the numbers printed across the top of the chart refer to your foot's length in inches, NOT US size. Vibram found that, due to the precise nature of the FiveFingers fit, the most accurate size translation was in inches, not US shoe size (which varies across brands and styles). *Please measure both feet from heel to longest toe with a ruler in inches and refer to the size chart next to the size pull-down menu for the right size*
- Ideal for fitness, running, water sports, yoga, Pilates, traveling, trekking and after sport activities.
- The abrasion resistant stretch polyamide fabrickeeps out debis and dirt and the Hypalon straps give a customizable and comfortable fit
- Hypalon hook and loop straps provide a secure fit.
- Single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit
- The Antimicrobial treated microfiber in the footbed offers the abilty to get that true bare foot feeling while increasing hte lifetime of the fivefingers by keep stinky micro-organismas from breaking down your KSO
- Thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper wraps your entire forefoot to "Keep Stuff Out"
Traction and Grip:
- The Vibram TC-1 performance rubber sole has razor siped traction to keep you stable on many varied surfaces
- Non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is razor-siped for enhanced flexibility and a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces.
- Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improve balance, agility and range of motion.
- Minimalist approach to barefooting
- Machine washable. Air dry
- Antimicrobial microfiber footbed for odor resistance.
- Voted "Most Popular" Five Finger shoe for its versatility
- FiveFingers stimulate the muscles in your feet and lower legs to build strength, endurance, and improve your range of motion.
- Antimicrobial microfiber footbed features a 2mm EVA insole.
- Vibram's most popular men's Five Fingers model
- Protect your feet while still feeling barefoot
Where will your day take you? On trail? Through the bustling city streets? Perhaps over your favorite running path? Wherever it leads you, trek freely in the adventure-bound versatility of the KSO from Vibram FiveFingers®.
Built specifically to promote a barefoot-like experience.
Ideal for running, fitness, water sports, yoga and pilates, on- and off-road adventures, as well as everyday casual wear.
1. Insert foot, slipping each toe into the individual toe pockets. It may work best to begin with the big toe.
2. After each toe is in place, slip heel in and adjust until it is snuggly in place.
3. Secure the strap, making sure it lies flat across top of foot. Wiggle toes and adjust strap until you find the ideal fit.
Thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper materials.
Upper envelopes the foot to help keep debris out.
Individual toe pockets promote muscle strengthening in the feet and lower legs, as well as improve balance, agility and range of motion.
Adjustable, hook-and-loop Hypalon® strap wraps the top of foot through the heel for a secure fit.
Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
2mm, antimicrobial, microfiber footbed offers light underfoot cushioning.
Non-marking, 3.5mm Vibram® TC-1 Performance rubber provides exceptional underfoot feel without compromising abrasion resistance.
Durable outsole design helps protect feet from hot surfaces and rugged terrain, while thin razor-sipping heightens flexibility and slip resistance over wet and dry surfaces.
The KSO from Fivefingers is a radical redesign on the shoe. Many experts think that the modern shoe is too protective of the foot and does not allow someone to fully develop the muscles and tendons, making the foot more prone to being injured. The KSO was designed with this in mind, allowing you to exercise the foot in its natural state while you do your normal daily activities. Whether you are running errands in Downtown Tucson or leisurely walk down Sabino Canyon. The experts say by doing these activities while wearing a pair of five fingers that you will improve the wearer’s agility, balance and proprioperception, the awareness of your foot’s movements or foot/eye coordination. The KSO has a breathable mesh top that is abrasion resistant to Keep Stuff Out while still preserving that bare foot feeling. The Vibram TC1 performance rubber soles are non-marking and provide a reliable grip while protecting the soles of your feet from non-natural items out in the environment.
The Vibram Five Fingers KSO are their most popular men's Five Fingers shoe because they offer incredible comfort, versatility and durability that make them an awesome option for everything from running and trekking, to water sports and after sports chilling. The Five Fingers KSO feature a stretchy and breathable mesh upper that wraps the entire foot and keeps crap such as rocks and dirt out, and a hook-and-loop closure strap to create a more secure and comfortable fit. The non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is built to offer greater flexibility and a better grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
The Vibram FiveFingers KSO for Men in Black/Grey/Camo is an alternative to traditional footwear for running and fitness training. It features a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to 'Keep Stuff Out.' A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit while the non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole is razor-siped for enhanced flexibility and a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces.
The Vibram FiveFingers KSO Barefoot Shoe is one of the most innovative products to come out in a couple years. Fivefingers KSO shoes are based on the age old concept that being barefoot helps your balance, your connection with the earth and energy, and gives you the ability to move in a more natural, healthy way.
In just over a year, the KSO has become our most popular model for men. Featuring a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch nylon and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to `Keep Stuff Out.` A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit. A non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber sole is razor-siped for a sure grip, and a 2mm EVA insole enhances plating protection and comfort.
•KSO IS BEST FOR: Running, Light Trekking, Climbing/Bouldering, Running, Fitness, After Sport, Water Sports, Yoga/Pilates & Travel.
•Materials: UPPER - abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric & Hypalon® straps.
with 2mm EVA insole.
•Weight: Men’s size 42 - 5.7 oz. each, 11.4 oz.
Voted “Most Popular” for its versatility. Over the last two years, the KSO has become our most popular model for men for its unbeatable comfort and versatility. It features a thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to “Keep Stuff Out.” A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit. The non-marking 3.5mm Vibram® TC1 performance rubber outsole is razor-siped for enhanced flexibility and a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces.
When you’re scrambling up a rocky bluff or bounding along a riverbank, the last thing you want is gravel and grit seeping into your FiveFingers. The KSO is an all-new design with thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable stretch mesh that wraps your entire forefoot to “Keep Stuff Out.” A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit. Non-marking Vibram TC1 performance rubber soles are razor-siped for a sure grip.
Go barefoot in the park, path and parking lot with Vibram's foot-friendly barefoot FiveFingers KSO shoe. The light, do-it-all sole protection actually promotes long-term foot health by reducing the structure between you and the ground, forcing your feet to toughen up and move naturally.
With its amazing comfort and versatility, it's no wonder the Vibram FiveFingers KSO is one of their most popular styles!