Vibram Fivefingers KomodoSport Multisport Shoe - With today’s athlete in mind, Vibram FiveFingers has raised the intensity with the Vibram FiveFingers KomodoSport. This aggressive multisport design inherits what we love about the KSO with functional improvements that appeal to the most active fitness enthusiast. For the first time ever, Vibram introduces a stitch-free, seamless 2mm footbed to reduce friction. Heel and instep hook-and-loop closures help secure the stretch nylon upper to the contours of your foot-just like a second skin. The KomodoSport wouldn’t be complete without a 4mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole which provides the grip and protection you need for a variety of cross training activities.
- Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
- Uppers made of synthetic and coconut fiber fit low on feet and offer great breathability and durable performance; stretch-mesh panels help keep debris and grit out
- 4mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Weather and Wind:
- Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
Traction and Grip:
- Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram outsoles made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber offer enhanced traction on a variety of surfaces
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment to help control odors
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
- Recommended for light trekking, trail and road running, cross training, CrossFit, walking and travel
Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport men's multisport shoes take the KSO and KSO Trek design to the next step, offering a lightweight, agile platform with low-profile lugs for all-around use.