Westcomb Skeena Hoody -
The Westcomb Skeena Hoody is a 3 season jacket. Utilizing superior quality Schoeller softshell, eVent hardshell, and MAPP wicking fabrics, with top of the line components, the Skeena hoody provides full overhead protection with total freedom in motion.
- High collar with Velour lined chin-guard - Provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face.
Lining and Layers:
- Fixed Storm Hood - The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected. MAPP® lined.
- 2 Large hand pockets - Keep essentials easily accesible in these large pockets. Velour lining adds warmth and comfort when your hands need a break.
- Laminated YKK zippers - Super durable fabric adhesive affixes the zippers creating stitch-less, lightweight seams with weld-like durability and ultra clean aesthetics.
- 16 SPI double needle construction - 16 stitches per inch exceed industry standards by at least 33%. This higher SPI allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight.
- Adjustable waist system - Easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up.
Weather and Wind:
- Elasticized cuff closure - Comfortably keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists.
- CF zip with windguard - Full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort.
- Articulated sleeves - create pocket areas allowing for unrestricted movement in any position.
- Internal media pocket - Easy to access pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry.