Western Mountaineering HighLite Sleeping Bag -
Reducing weight and bolstering compressibility is the Western Mountaineering HighLite sleeping bag's goal. For ultra-light specialists, looking to save weight during fast-moving adventures, the 16 ounce, 35-degree HighLite won't disappoint.
- Sewn-thru & baffled box construction reduces weight and bulk allowing this extremely packable bag to heat quickly
- ExtremeLite™ Ripstop Nylon, sourced for its high thread count, weighs just 0.9 oz per square foot and offers exceptional compressibility
Wash and Care:
- DWR finish keeps moisture at bay even after multiple washings
- 3 ½'' loft provides luxurious warmth, you'll see the quality of 850-down fill
- Half length one-way #4.5 YKK coil zipper sheds weight
- Dacron® stiffening tape ensures smooth zipping and prevents snags
- Stuff sack and large volume storage sack included
- 59''/38'' Shoulder/Foot girth
Everything in the HighLite's design is intended to reduce weight and promote compressibility. First, the .9 ounce ExtremeLite™ shell fabric goes without saying. No other shell fabric is this light or packed with so many threads per inch. This specialized ExtremeLite™ bag uses a one way #4 1/2 YKK coil zipper that is cut to half length. While the horizontal seams are sewn-thru, the vertical seams are baffled with 1 1/2" netting to allow unimpeded loft so the effect of its 850+ goose down is fully realized. Its efficient cut not only reduces bulk and weight, but reduces excess internal volume so quick heating is realized! At only 16 ounces total weight, no other bag is as light, as warm, as well made or as handsome as our HighLite.