Wigwam Hiking/Outdoor Pro Socks -
The Wigwam hiking/ Outdoor Pro Sock is perfect for hiking all year long. They stay up without any sagging or bunching. The fortified heel and toe, cuffs, and cushioned sole make this sock durable and comfortable.
- Turned welt top for a smooth, nonbinding fit and fully cushioned leg for added comfort
- 40% Olefin, 36% X2O Acrylic, 20% Stretch Nylon, 4% Spandex
- Nylon provides a durable, long-lasting fit and acrylic provides the warmth of wool without the itch; a touch of spandex adds stretch
Support and Cushioning:
- Full terry cushioning in leg, instep and sole
- Olefin wicks moisture, dries quickly and breathes well, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of cool, dry feet
Weather and Wind:
- Repels moisture
- Seamless toe closure
- Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
- Ribbed leg with spandex
- Ultimax synthetic blend designed to promote moisture transport away from your skin and out of your boot
- X20 Acrylic contains Chitosan; a natural odor defense
The Wigwam Hiking/Outdoor Pro socks feature moisture-wicking fibers to keep feet dry and comfortable.
Made in USA.
The Ultimax Hiking/Outdoor has a year-round weight that is perfect for all classes of hiking footwear. Stays up, no sagging or bunching.