Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135 T -
The Pamlico 135T by Wilderness Systems is the smallest and most entry/exit friendly of the much-loved Pamlico tandems. The 135T maintains its cockpit's greatest width for almost the full length of the boat. Particularly nice for the forward paddler, the 135T is a great family day boat that can adjust for solo or tandem.
- Slidelock footbrace system is easy to adjust and offers multiple foot placement positions for a custom fit
- Tough polyethylene construction offers high performance and rugged durability
- Updated thigh and knee padding system uses a nylon cord that won't stretch and stays where you put it
- Roto-molded construction maximizes stiffness without sacrificing impact strength and provides increased protection from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Mesh stretched over 3-dimensional foam forms a perforated pad; large holes enhance airflow and small holes enhance support for sit bones and lower back
- An ergonomic, scalloped leg design has a 3D contoured seat pad that cradles your legs to remove pressure and increase blood flow
- Mesh bag located on the seat pad stashes your water bottle, camera, gear, or excess adjustment straps
Support and Cushioning:
- Scalloped, contoured seat pan cradles and cushions legs, and backrest conforms to size of paddler and flexes a bit with every paddle stroke
- Web straps on both sides of the seat pull the seat-back forward for support while you paddle and recline the seat-back for relaxation
- AirPro Freedom Elite seating system's different-sized holes provide ventilation, cushioning, support, and drainage; the adjustable, flexible back boosts stability without limiting your stroke; and the targeted cushioning under the sit bones adds comfort
- Slide-rail system is comfortable, rugged and easy to adjust; footbraces adjust with an easily-accessible extension rod
- Updated for 2012, the Phase 3 Air Pro tandem seats offer excellent comfort and intuitive adjustments
- The Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135T tandem kayak includes comfortable carry handles and bow and stern deck rigging
- Comfort carry handles allow you and your partner to comfortably walk the Pamlico to the water's edge
- Roomy cockpit offers comfort and a boat that's easy to get in and out, even for large kayakers
- Leg lifter uses handle to shore up space below your legs; back strap lowers seat back, and the angle of back rest is adjustable as well
- Series of icons shows what each adjustment strap does, and all control points are forward of the paddler and centrally located to reduce strain
- When front seat is in solo position, rear seat can be used to stow gear or a small, 4-legged buddy
- The Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135T is a great recreational kayak for exploring ponds and flatwater lakes, slow-moving rivers and gentle waves in open bays
- 8 in. stern hatch with rubber hatch cover offers easy access to hull storage, and stern bulkhead keeps contents separate from cockpit space
- Front seat easily converts to solo position using an intuitive slide-rail system; foot pegs adjust to provide maneuverability in solo position
- Orbix hatch cover features a hinged design and locking lever; to open hatch, simply slide lever to unlock cover and flip open to access gear
- Rudder-compatible (rudder sold separately)
- Rudder Optional
- Phase3 Lite Outfitting
- Rudder Ready
- Bungee deck rigging supplies an extra place for you to clip and secure your small drybag
- Skid plate provides added durability and longevity when you drag the Pamlico up onto the shore
- Rock-solid stability makes it perfect for fishing, photography and family paddling, but its efficient design excels at weekend touring, too
- Rounded hull design delivers swift acceleration and helps you paddle longer distances faster
- Seating system has a central control area that allows for adjustment of the leg lifter and seat-back height
Explore calm waterways or hop between lake islands with the Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135T Tandem Kayak. Designed for flat- and slow-moving waters, the Pamlico 135T offers exceptional stability, paddling efficiency, and increased capacity for you and your buddy. An adjustable bow seat also lets you fine-tune the seat position or change from a tandem to a solo boat if your partner bails at the last minute.
The Wilderness Systems Pamlico 135T tandem kayak's short length and large cockpit offer you and a friend superb maneuverability and easy entry and exit. Can't you picture it on your next adventure?
Made in USA.
River Sports Outfitters
This best-selling tandem offers performance for pairs, and converts with surprising ease to solo use for a great day on the water. The 2011 model features redesigned outfitting and upgraded seating for easier adjustability and more comfort than ever before! The bow paddler has complete forward/backward positioning ability with the easy-to-use rope locking mechanism. The stern paddler gets an adjustable foot brace system to maximize fit and storage capabilities.