Wilderness Systems Tsunami 120 Kayak -
Catch the wave.
The Wilderness Systems Tsunami 120 Touring Kayak provides the stability of a recreational boat with the comfort, speed, and tracking you’d expect from a tour-specific kayak. This versatile kayak excels during day or weekend trips in streams, lakes, and coastal regions so you won’t be limited when planning your next trip.
Lining and Layers:
- Fully outfitted with reflective perimeter lines, bow and stern bulkheads, and two hatches
- Bungee Rigging w/Reflective Perimeter Safety Line
- Adjustable padded thigh braces provide extra comfort
Support and Cushioning:
- ~ Different size air holes allow for ventilation and water drainage while still providing plenty of cushion and support
- SlideLock Footbrace System allows for quick and easy adjustment for leg length
- Ideal for smaller-sized paddlers
- ~ Backrest provides comfort and stability without limiting stroke
- Deck Rigging
- SlideLock Foot Brace System
- Soft Touch Handles
- For free shipping to one of our New England stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367
- Oval Domed Stern Hatch
- New Phase 3 AirPro TOUR Seating System
- Deck bungees keep your essential gear secure and close at hand
- ~ Ergonomic leg-lifter design alleviates pressure and increases blood flow
- Hatches offer plenty of storage space for extended day trips or overnight camping trips
- 10" Domed Bow Hatch
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Swift and versatile, the Wilderness Systems Tsunami 120 is an ideal boat for taking your paddling to the next level. Excelling in tight, twisty waters and outfitted for long day trips or overnight camping trips, this boat is the answer to your light touring question. Winner of the 2009 Editor's Choice Award from Women's Adventure Magazine .
Country of Origin: USA
The Wilderness System Tsunami 120 Kayak has a mid-range cockpit size with shorter length is versatile for day to weekend trips in streams to coastal regions to large lakes. Winner of the 2009 Editor's Choice Award from Women's Adventure Magazine.