WTB Pure V Race Saddle -
The Pure V features a distinctive drop nose design, wide whale-tail pedaling platform and an ergonomic contoured shape, incorporating a Flex-Tuned shell with Comfort Zone cutouts. The Pure V is the saddle choice of freeride legends Wade Simmons and Thomas Vanderham.
- Wide, padded platform of the WTB Pure V Race saddle is just plain comfortable
- Comfort Zone is a small cutout from the base of the saddle that provides additional relief from pressure on sensitive areas
- Flex-Tuned shell boasts an exceptional mix of comfortable flex and firm efficiency; it provides the happy medium that is ideal for most enthusiasts
- Traditional WTB drop nose encourages seated climbs and aggressive descending
- Cromoly rails
- Love Channel central depression protects your body from unwanted pressure; it provides soft-tissue relief without sacrificing the structural integrity of the saddle
- Synthetic cover
The WTB Pure V Race mountain bike saddle features a distinctive drop nose design, wide whale-tail pedaling platform and a contoured, ergonomic shape.