Yakima Gunwale Brackets -
The Yakima Gunwale Brackets attach to Yakima CrossBars in order to carry your canoe by the gunwales. Heavy-duty straps and padded buckles keep your canoes safe and secure. The low profile of the brackets makes it easy to get your canoe onto them. Be sure to get the BowStern Tie Down Straps to keep your canoe stable and attached to your car.
- Includes two 16' padded Heavy Duty Straps for tie down.
Support and Cushioning:
- Brackets cushion gunwales and prevent the canoe from shifting while driving at highway speeds
- Requires Bow/Stern Tie-Down Straps (Sold Separately) to complete boat stability
- Attach directly to round Yakima crossbars or square bars.
- Easy to load with a round outer edge and lower height
- Quick easy installation onto round or square crossbars
- Soft rubberized brackets hold firm and won't scratch.
- Yakima Gunwale brackets only work on round and square crossbars
- Soft, rounded shape for carrying your canoe by
- Set of four secures one canoe.
- Sold in sets of 4
- Canoes and other long loads should be securely tied to front and back car bumpers as well as to the rack
Northern River Supply
Yakima Gunwale Brackets secure the gunwales of your canoe to prevent the boat from shifting, even at highway speeds. The rubberized mounts are low to the bar for easy loading, and can be used to secure a variety of cargo: plywood, ladders, rowboats, etc.
Yakima Gunwale Brackets are a simple, functional, and durable accessorythat carries your canoe by securely gripping the gunwales. No more nightmarish thoughts of your canoe sliding off the roof and onto the interstate.
Make it easy to load and transport your canoe by using these handy brackets on a Yakima car top rack (sold separately).
The Gunwale Bracket is simple, functional, and durable, and includes heavy duty staps.
This simple, functional, and durable accessory carries your canoe by securely gripping the gunwales. So get your trusty canoes out onto the water safely and inexpensively, you modern-day Lewises and Clarks, you.