Black Diamond Firstlight -
A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond Firstlight is based on the I-Tent’s expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it’s easy to set up—even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is contructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the Firstlight has two interior mesh pockets.
- Canopy is constructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh for cross ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- All seams are double sewn and stress points are reinforced
- Optional ground cloth available
- 2 internal DAC Featherlite poles, can be set up from the inside
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
- 2-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
Catch the sunrise in your favorite alpine environment after rolling out of Black Diamond's superlight Firstlight Tent - a single-wall shelter sharing the same footprint as the time-honored Bibler I-Tent.