Brooks Ravenna 5 - Soup up your ride with the light and fast feel of the Brooks® Ravenna 5!
Successor to the Ravenna 4, SKU# 8057106.
Built for the mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
Adjustable saddle promotes a better fit.
Plush tongue and collar.
Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
Removable, molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
Segmented heel and mid-foot crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
Universal ½ Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
Soft blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Synthetic mesh uppers enhance breathability and quick-drying performance; synthetic overlays offer support and a good fit without adding cumbersome weight
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfills
- Forefoot Stable-Pod configuration balances midsole and outsole components to set feet in an efficient, balanced position to maximize stability and responsiveness
- Outsoles on the Brooks Ravenna 5 Road-Running Shoes are constructed of a mix of rubber compounds to maximize longevity and grip
- Nylon and spandex linings absorb and disperse moisture for enhanced comfort
- Made from BioMoGo environmentally friendly material
- Outsoles also feature a special crash pad design that smooths out the landing zone to deliver full ground contact while your run
Support and Cushioning:
- Thermoplastic urethane arch shanks control torsional flex at midfoot for control and support
- DNA cushion technology
- Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar triple-density medial posts work to control excessive pronation and balance transitions from midfoot to toe-off
- Adjustable saddle wrapping from the heel and midfoot
For feet that straddle the line between neutral and support, the updated Brooks Ravenna 5 training shoe is a great go-to choice for many middle-of-the-road runners. With guiding support and an amazing fit, this women's running shoe incorporates adjustable saddle construction that envelopes the foot with an adjustable mid-foot band. A medial post and thermoplastic shank have been updated to integrate better with the rest of the midsole for an even smoother running experience. Brooks DNA cushioning and forefoot/midfoot flexibility complete the perfect fit in the lightweight Brooks Ravenna 5 athletic shoe.
Brooks Ravenna 5 - Women's Built on a BioMoGo DNA midsole, the Brooks Ravenna 5 provides responsive cushioning that adapts to your foot. Diagonal Rollbar stabilizes motion control and ensures smooth transitions. Full-length S-257™ Cushsole and Omega Flex Grooves enhance flexibility and soften step. Breathable Element™ mesh upper pulls sweat off skin to keep feet cool and dry. HPR Plus outsole offers long-lasting, reliable traction. Wt. 8.5 oz.
Brooks Ravenna 5 for Women has the perfect blend of cushion and stability by using Brook's BioMoHo DNA midsole and Segmented Crash Pad. The Ravenna has an adjustable saddle wrapping from the heel and midfoot for extra support while running every path.
Riding the line between neutral and support, the Brooks Ravenna 5 Road-Running Shoes give you that just-right blend of cushion and stability for your long training runs.