Columbia Sportswear Bahama II Shirt - Quick-drying, vented, sun-protection shirt with holders for everything.
100% nylon Backcountry™ Cloth II.
UPF 30 sun protection.
A rod holder system is sewn on fishing shirts to secure a fishing rod, leaving both hands free.
PFG™ venting system has strategically-placed vents that allows air to circulate freely.
Hook and loop closed fly box pockets.
Technology and clothing that are specifically designed and tested to be comfortable while offering protection from the sun in the hottest conditions.
By ensuring that all clothing with Omni-Shade® meets UPF 30 or higher, Columbia Sportswear was the first global apparel producer to earn the seal of recommendation from The Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Breathable nylon fabric dries quickly and features built-in UPF 30 sun protection for functional performance in warm climates
- Constructed of 100% nylon fabric.
- Hidden venting at mid-back enhances breathability and airflow
- Venting system channels air through side panels to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Hidden vents at shoulders add bonus breathability
- Columbia Bahama II Shirt includes chest pockets for stashing on-the-go necessities
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 sun protection keeps you safe from harmful UV rays.
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 provides maximum protection for long hours in the sun
Designed specifically for the needs of anglers, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Bahama II Short Sleeve Shirt is as essential as your favorite lure. Lightweight, durable nylon dries fast should you get splashed; mesh-lined cape vents at the back shoulder enhance airflow to keep you cool in the hottest conditions. Built-in UV protection keeps the sun off your back so you can stay out until you're ready to come in. Two big chest pockets offer plenty of room for small gear.
Whether you're spending a day on the trail or a full week traveling to different destinations, stay cool in the lightweight men's Columbia Bahama II shirt.