Dmm Alloy Offsets -
These nuts are based on the famed HB Alloy Offsets and were produced using modified versions of the original HB dies. In typical DMM fashion we have brought them into the 21st century with colour coded sizing, recessed wires and lightening holes in the largest two sizes.
- The label is upside down so you can check the size easily when they are on your harness. The label is double sealed so that it does not tear with time and use.
- We use a full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- : Alloy Offset 11, 56g, 12kN, Light Blue
- : Alloy Offset 10, 45g, 12kN, Grey
- DMM's accurate heat treatment process optimises the physical property of the alloy to maximise bite.
- The nuts are all rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- : Alloy Offset 9, 37g, 12kN, Red
- The wire used on each nut is chosen so that the nut can be placed at full reach without them flopping around.
- : Alloy Offset 7, 27g, 12kN, Gold
- We've recessed the top of the nut and countersunk all other drilled radiuses in order to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut. This also totally protects the wire from abrasion damage.
When nothing else will fit, rely on the complex shape of DMM's Alloy Offsets to get the job done.
Note: These are the individual nuts for sale and not the set. Pick up the nuts you need to fill out your rack, or get some doubles of these offset and recessed-sided nuts for even more variety in your placements.