Adidas Gazelle -
adidas Originals Gazelle 2 - Men's After its introduction as a training shoe in 1968, the adidas Originals Gazelle quickly skyrocketed to popularity with its remarkable cushioning, comfort and fresh style. The adidas Originals Gazelle 2 Canvas features a breathable canvas upper, EVA midsole for cushioning, non-removable insole and a rubber sole. Wt. 12.2 oz.
- Die-cut EVA inlay for comfort.
- Suede upper for comfort and soft feel
- Suede upper with classic three-stripe design in leather.
- Destined to stand the test of time, the Gazelle is still going strong today.
- Pivot- point design
- Now available again in its original colorways!
Style still runs strong. The Gazelle was first launched in 1968 as an all-around training soccer shoe. This re-introduction features a full suede upper with a unique pivot-point design.
First introduced as a training shoe in 1968, the Gazelle's trademark was incredible cushioning.
Vulcanized rubber outsole.