Burton Raptor - Flock down the mountain and seize your prey! With the Raptor snow boot from Burton™, killin' it on the mountain will be no problem.
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology ensures you will never suffer from toe drag again by reducing the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Making your print shorter, lighter, and sleeker guarantees your ride will be that much sweeter. Note: Sizing still remains true to size.
Sweet Spot Speed Zone™ Lacing System locks your heels in place right where it counts.
the sweet spot. The upper Velcro® Power Strap offers a perfect customized fit of the cuff. With two independent zones, you are more in control of your fit and comfort.
Speed Zone™ winder handles makes it easy to tie laces with or without gloves on.
Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots fit right out the box.
EST Optimized Midsole features a low profile, lighter weight, and reduced ramp angle to lower your center of gravity while improving feel.
Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank offers lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Aegis™ Antimicrobial help keep the funk out of your boots after a long day of use.
DynoLite™ outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Speed Zone Lacing System are located at the sweet spot around your ankle and lock your heels in place, while upper and lower hook-and-loop Power Straps let you customize the fit of the cuff and forefoot. With three independent zones, you get more control over your fit and comfort, and even easier entry and exit.
- Shrinkage technology offers an incredibly snug fit without any additional toe drag for a sleeker and lighter fit.
- Imprint 3 Liner with Rad Pad
- Rad Pad feature helps to alleviate the pressure on your foot for lace comfort of the liner.
Support and Cushioning:
- B3 Gel cushion is the best dampening available for impact protection and repeated impacts without breaking down.
- Dual-component Power Spine Backstay fine-tunes medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- Dynolite outsole provides a lightweight cushioning, improved board feel and excellent support.
Weather and Wind:
- Snow-proof gusset keeps out all the snow to keep you warm and dry all day.
- DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel
- Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue controls its flex by adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness. It also enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Articulating cuff eliminates hi-back pinch when tweaking, especially when riding winged hi-backs and also aids in weight reduction. More comfort, less fatigue, more time on the hill.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Aegis Antimicrobial help keep the funk out of your boots after a long day of use.
One of the first words that might come to mind when you hear the word 'Raptor' is vicious. The Burton Raptor boot should be no different as these boots offer killer performance. The Raptor features Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing around your ankle to lock you into place without the bite. The Velcro Power Strap allows you to fully customize the fit of the cuff. All of this while retaining quick entry and exit. The Imprint 3 liner has Rad Pads to keep you comfortable from the laces. To dampen your ride and take the edge off harsh landings, the Raptor features a Dynamite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel. Shrinkage tech reduces the boot's footprint by a whole size and sheds excess weight keeping the Raptor super light. The 3D Molded tongue hugs your legs thanks to the thin profile while the articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones to flex independently. Total Comfort Construction is pretty self explanatory right? Oh yeah, the Raptor is definitely a comfy boot. Aegis Antimicrobial coating fights the funk so you stay fresh.
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.
Stick your landing on every trick you try with the Burton Raptor Snowboard Boots. You want a no-muss-no-fuss functionality that offers comfort and style? Well here you go! These sweet snowboard boots feature a sweet spot speed zone lacing system. The DynoLite EST optimized outsole features B3 gel cushioning to ensure your comfort while the articulating cuff, 3D molded tongue and power spine backstay are sure to please. Express your inner beast while tearing it up with the Raptor Snowboard Boots by Burton.
Bird of prey or lethal dinosaur. Doesn't matter, the Burton Raptor Snowboard Boots are just as badass as either. Lightweight and responsive, these are suitable for leaping great distances and tearing prey to pieces. The Raptor boots takes its influence straight from its carnivorous counter-parts, to give you a boot that will tear the mountain apart without having to rip up your wallet.
Giant jumps and fresh powder are what make strapping in worth it, the Raptor by Burton makes it easy and painless to enjoy those smooth runs.