Burton Park Crew - Burton Park Crew Sweatshirt The perfect weight for those brisk, overcast days, the Burton Park Crew Sweatshirt is a brilliant balance between not-too-hot and not-too-cold, just the way Goldilocks likes it. With DRYRIDE™ technology that will wick you dry if there is moisture in the air, this sweatshirt is just what you need. Join the crew and get one today!
- Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- Ribbed cuff, hem, and collar feel soft against skin
- Polyester/ cotton blend DRYRIDE Thermex™ fabric
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Zippered kangaroo pockets for holding items or warming hands
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy water-resistant coating provides water protection
The Burton Park Crew is a technical layer for the dead of winter, and a water-resistant sweatshirt for the spring. The DRYRIDE Thermex™ fleece fabric helps keep body heat inside, while getting rid of moisture that would otherwise make you cold. What's really cool about the Park Crew is that the outside of the fabric is actually water-resistant. You can lose the jacket and wear this in the spring without ending up soggy.
If your old crew is cold, clammy, wet, and holding you down, it's time your start riding with a new crew. The Burton Park Crew is the type of layering built to stay warm, dry and comfortable while remaining roomy in order to provide you with maximum mobility.